Vision and Values
Our Core Vision and Values are to...
- Be uncompromising in our ambition to achieve excellence, by believing that there are no excuses for underperformance, only challenges to overcome.
- Embrace challenges and persist in the face of obstacles, viewing effort and critique as the pathway to mastery.
- Develop a thirst for knowledge and a love for learning through an exciting, engaging, broad, balanced and challenging curriculum that meets the needs of all.
- Ensure that children achieve and maximise their potential by providing an environment where they feel happy, safe and listened to.
- Encourage and model the highest standards of self-discipline, behaviour and respect, fostering the development of children as individuals.
- To work in partnership with parents and the wider community to achieve the highest standards for all.
- Prepare children for present and future challenges, aspiring to achieve and positively contribute to life in modern Britain.